We are contacting you with an offer to participate in our study, in which we are creating new tools for the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease.
What do you get by participating in the study?
• An examination of your memory, attention span, and other psychological functions
• A reward of CZK 200
• A good feeling about helping science and Alzheimer’s patients
What will participation in the study look like?
• An approximately 45-minute examination of memory, attention span, speed, and other psychological functions
• The examination takes place on the premises of the Neurological Clinic at University Hospital (Viničná 9, Prague 2)
• The examination will involve completing tests on paper. The level of discomfort or danger is no greater than with ordinary office work.
What are the requirements for participation?
• You must be over 55 years old.
• You must not receive treatment from a psychiatrist.
• You must not receive treatment at a neurologist fora brain disorder (e.g. epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis); diseases of the nerves and spinal cord do not matter.
If you are interested in participating in the study, please send us an e-mail at: email@example.com
The research is coordinated by Mgr. Martin Čihák, a student representative in the Rector’s Board of Charles University.
Contact phone: 607 261 436